Sunday, March 6, 2011

Zine Proposal


Post card series:
Culture+Paint+experiment+photography = Communicating new ideas
This weekend I spent doing some photography, messing with paint and basically wanted to get an idea of how light and photography affect the movement in paint.
Although my experiment did not give me exact results that I was looking for, I learnt a lot about what it means to use quality paint, consistency of the paint itself, paint texture, etc. It was a lot of fun as I love photography and paint. For my first experiment the results were pretty good. Certain shots spoke a lot to me and they tapped a certain emotion. From this experiment I figured if I dug deeper I would come up with really cool results.
For my project I would like to experiment more with other materials along with paints to create a postcard series depicting culture and color. Sorry about not being able to post the pictures separately and thus making the post long.





1 comment: