Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Yellow Glasses


I put on the yellow glasses and have been "under" for a day....at first I just noticed cool thing- at night all is normal (because we don't see color (perceived by our cones) at night only gray (our rods) but the car lights are like TOPAZ's- brilliant!!! Ok, yes I have a headache and I am feeling as if space is closing in on me, BUT....when I went to bed and closed my eyes....guess what....I see a field of Red Violet that permeates my whole brain and I FLOAT! It is SO weird....I guess my brain is used to seeing normal, not YELLOW color, so when I shut the yellow off I go into another unfamiliar color world and so FEEL a different world!!
PS: I can't see any highlighting on the computer screen and when my apple opens the screen is a WILDLY bizarre ACID GREEN SEA!!!
Be well T
I wonder if someone couldn't wear a violet or other color than yellow, so we can compare other experiences? I have gels you can tape to lenses, but you have to be freak!! Please apply with glasses next week!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. Have you painted with them on? How does your color selection change? I would like to see you paint the same scene twice. Once without the glasses and another with them on!

    ReplyDelete