Monday, May 2, 2011

Water Project

These are links to two variations of the same video. I could use input on which one to use, or any revisions that might make it more appealing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDYdzWlBTHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi81wq6L8aU


The video will be placed inside a poster - set up as a window display (thank you Julia for the help). This is what the poster looks like as of right now. I feel it's a little bland - feedback more than welcome.




















It would be set up completely as a "window" display, so I'm thinking there would be little facts placed around the set up and also jugs/basins/bottles of clean water and dirty water.

I don't think it's necessary that I add any photos of "living with dirty water." (does that make sense) Does anybody think I do?

1 comment:

  1. I can't access the video on youtube....your account is set to Private. Can you email them to me? I like the idea of a window display and/or embedding moving images into still ones. Think about the combination of movement and stillness a little more. How else may you use it here. Give more thought to your poster design. Look at how type is used in Futurism posters (http://www.google.com/search?q=futurism+posters&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=wlL&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QRu_Tf3VCoeXtwfW_ajCBQ&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=1353&bih=632)Imagine what color is needed here...do you want people to see it from afar? is soothing to look at? is it jarring? Using black and white is still an option, but play more with the design. You should have MANY designs before you choose one to go with....send me the videos

    ReplyDelete