Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NK Final

Hellooooooooo....


So I have returned to my primary idea with a new twist which i think will really push it aesthetically to where I want it to go.

I will ask people a questionnaire:
Racial Color

Nationality

Sexual orientation

Gender

Room wall color

Room obtuse color

Favorite object dominant color

Favorite color


and with these colors I will paint and film either
1: a canvas
2: their face
or
3: pour the pigments into water

these will be overlaying a shot of the person in their environment (bedroom)

this will demonstrate how the person identifies themselves with social words, how these relate to colors, but to also see what these identities actually define themselves as, and hopefully when this is mixed it will create something similar to a skin tone, then this skin-tone will be compared to them and i will see how close social identities (via color) are close to our corporeal color.

The composite will probably only be of like two or mayyyybe three people because of time restraints but I imagine that I can make it work, hopefully relatively well

No comments:

Post a Comment